Skip to main content

☆☆End of March Wishlist

Hello everyone!
I decided I could make some wishlists in my free times, what do you think?
It'll be mostly clothes and accessoires! I really enjoy combining outfits.

Black Choker Neck Drop Shoulder Oversized T-shirtLetter Embroidery Baseball CapStriped Trim Fishnet Thigh High Socks
Top
SAD Hat
Fishnet Socks

Red Striped Lace Up Detail Cami TopBlack Buckle Faux Leather Corset BeltBlack Laser Cut Heart Pattern Lace Up Shoes
☆Top
☆Corset Belt☆
☆Heart Shoes☆

Mostly dark-ish looks, but I kind of like this style now! Doesn't mean I don't go for cute tho! :3
See ya!

Comments

  1. I always look for blog which is related to fashion as it gives me information about what is in fashion and what is out. Love the t-shirt, thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think all the girls in the world will have almost the same priorities list if they have to make a wishlist. Top of them would be clothes, shoes and then bags.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment