Skip to main content

☆☆Outfit Update! (Shein)

Hello!
Just wanted to let you guys know that I am still in Japan and am OK. I also contacted my family and friends, and they are safe as well.
Thanks for all the nice wishes.

Now, I will be moving onto my usual outfit update.
Pink Letters Print Ripped Tank Top
Outfit Rundown
Wig: AQUADOLL via SamuraiBuyer
Top&Vest: Shein
Shorts: UNIQLO
Bag: CO&LU
Shoes: WEGO

Striped Collar Contrast Sleeve Embroidered Polo Shirt - Black
Outfit Rundown
Wig: UNIQSO (Discount code: anzujaamu)
Top:Shein
Pants&Shoes: WEGO
Accessoires: Claire's&Thank You Mart 390
Outfit Rundown
Top&Coat: Shein
Pants: GU
Shoes: LaGrace Mart

Sorry, I'm still quite taken away by what's been happening, so I couldn't write much this time.
Thank you for reading.
See you!

Comments

  1. Hi Anzu.glad to hear you and your family is okay! I hope the best for Turkey.

    Until what date are you in japan? And will you do a fan meeting here?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment