Skip to main content

☆☆Lolita KawaiiShoes Boots Review


Long time no see!
Sorry, I took a break from everything because of some problems but hopefully they are gone now and I'm back with full speed!

For this post, I will be reviewing a pair of boots from the store called Lolita_Kawaiishoes on Storenvy.
Shop lolita_kawaiishoes
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
They don't only sell shoes/boots but also bags, accessories and socks/leggings. And many more!
Check out their store if you are interested in their other cute-ish products!

As for the item I received, it is a pair of platform boots in black.
I don't care if it's not winter, I have a thing for platforms, so I went for it.
Punk Simple Leather Boots LK15052807 
Black Platform Boots
Use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
The shoes' heel height is 10 cm, but I find it easy to walk around in platform shoes. Since your feet stays pretty much the same as the non-platform shoes in these ones. But ofcourse, you might need to start with shorter heels if you are not used to them, just in case. They are also made of PU leather, looking pretty shiny!

I checked the size chart and measured by foot for the correct size, and went for the suitable size for myself. I'm used to these measurements, so I don't have any troubles size-wise.
The shoes are really comfortable, one of the most comfortable pair I have received so far!
I plan on wearing them a lot this year, hopefully I can coordinate nice outfits with them!

So far these are the ones I came up with!

Thank you for reading, and I will try to see you very soon!

Comments

  1. I want these shoes too~ >< they look so cool on you ^0^/

    www.seshiriadesu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look great! >o< I'm really loving this store products right now!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment