Skip to main content

☆☆Mini Outfit Update!


Sorry for being inactive here again!
I have been really busy with the photoshoot with Rinoa Cosplay Photography and then a local convention here, so I couldn't write.
I also have some good news! By winning a contest a few days ago in the convention, I won the chance to represent my country at Tokyo Game Show 2015 this September!
I'm really, really, REALLY excited! It feels like I will be attending very soon even though there are months left until it, I can hardly sleep. ;___;

Anyway!
I have many outfit updates ready, so I will make this real quick with my outfit photos, not as a review.
Still if you have any questions, make sure to write them in comments and I will reply!
Blue Off the Shoulder Buttons Ruffle Top
You can see my dark circles from 3 kms away. 8D
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Link (Discount code: anzujaamu)
Top&Skirt: Sheinside
Socks: Taobao
Shoes: Link (Discount code: anzujaamu)

Next is 3 items in one coordinate!
White Short Sleeve Breakfast Print T-ShirtBlue Elastic Waist Banana Embroidered Denim Shorts
ALL HAIL THE FOREHEAD!
Outfit Rundown
Wig: eBay
Shirt&Shorts&Bag: Sheinside
Shoes: Choies

Can't say these were my best or even good- but I will be back with better coordinates!
Bye bye 'til then!

Comments

  1. That first top is verrrrry awesome! I love also your legs! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Tokyo Game Show is on Japan, right? I'm in love with lemon/orange bag. Omg Congratulationsx2! I'm happy too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the dress and you shoes in the first outfit, and the orange bag is adorable! ; ;♡

    chirikku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. K. I have to say you did an amazing work. I'm glad to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow congratulations! the bag is so cute and summery <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment