Skip to main content

☆☆Sandy's Shop Review

So sorry for leaving my blog without updates last few days!
As you know, new semester started and it is as busy as ever.
I can not express my happiness enough ha ha ha.
fml
For today, I am back to review Sandy's Shop again! I think this will be the third time. ♡
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
Sandy's Shop mainly focuses on socks and tights, but they recently started selling sweaters and skirts as well, you should totally check their shop when you have time!
This time, I chose a sweater and two pairs of socks from their shop.
My order arrived in about 15 days, packed excellently and the lovely Sandy even included an adorable note and a sweet for me. The sweet was milk flavored and I think it's one of my favorites now. 
Thanks to Sandy I got to eat it for 3 times!♡
Now, let's see what I got!
Stock photo;
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
There are some popular stockings with cat faces or alpaca faces on them last few years, they are printed.
But this one is different because unlike them these are knee high stockings. They have mini-extensions which work as the cats' ears and I find them very unique and cute! They are just above my knees and they don't slide down as I walk around.
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Lolitadressesonline
Sweater&Skirt: Sheinside
Socks: Sandy's Shop
Shoes: Banggood Shop
Next items are compatible so I will be reviewing them together.
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
These two are so cute I don't know how to express myself! ; u ;
Even if I can't present them well, I like the contrast between black and white a lot. The melting effect adds x100 cuteness to the coordinate, I think it's an amazing design.
The sweater's material is listen as cotton blends and it has a soft, cozy touch. It also keeps me very warm, just like my fluffy sleepwear. That's why I find it very comfortable, I think!
It's one size and looks baggy on me. I also like baggy clothes because, again, they are so comfortable and cute at the same time.
The socks have the same effects with the sweater and they are considered as ankle socks!
I think they would also go well with a colorful coordinate.
So so sorry for the terrible lighting!
Outfit Rundown
Cap&Shoes: Taobao
Sweater&Socks: Sandy's Shop
Wig: Uniqso
Shorts: Local Shop
And a closeup photo of the sweater!

So what do you think?
Which item is your favorite?
Let me know in the comments.
Until the next post, take care of yourself!
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. The sweater looks really cute ><! And I like your makeup in the 3rd photo~^^

    www.seshiriadesu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment