Skip to main content

☆☆Romwe Outfit Post

Back with another outfits post~!
For this post, I will be showing you two new combines, each one featuring an item from Romwe.
Shop Romwe
This is my first time ordering from Romwe, and I was quite happy with it!
I received my parcel in 15 days and it basically arrived with all my other parcels, don't know how that happened.
The parcel contained a shirt and a skirt, each one in their own plastic bags.
The bags even had airlocks, which means I will be able to use them again. I store my wigs in these kind of bags, so they will be useful!
Milk Crop Shirt
Got that one for it's unique print! The milk cartoons match well with the grid background, I found it cute. Other than it being a crop shirt, which means it is shorter than a usual top, it is basically same as a normal shirt. Since it is a crop one, as always, I wore it with a high waisted skirt.
It also comes in only one-size, which fits most. But make sure to check the size cart before ordering it!
Outfit Rundown
Wig: Minitake
Hairbow: Handmade by me
Shirt: Romwe
Skirt: Himi'Store
Socks&Shoes: Taobao

The next is a very cute skirt!
Check Print Pink Skirt
This also comes in a purple-ish tone and I had a very very hard time deciding which one to get. I have this difficult moment everytime I have to choose between pastel colors, haha!
It is a woolen skirt and the feeling of it is very comfy when you touch it in my opinion.
It can be considered as a pencil-skirt I think, it's a style which I'm not very familiar with. 
It doesn't stretch, so I recommend choosing the right size for yourself after considering this fact.
In addition, it has two pockets on the back side, which I find really cute!
Outfit Rundown
Beret: Himi'Store
Wig&Shoes: Taobao
Sweater: Sheinside
Skirt: Romwe
Socks: Local Shop

It might be early to finish this post compared to my other posts, but this was all for this post~!
I hope you liked my recent outfits.
I would love to know which one was your favorite.
For me, it is the second one, because I really like soft colors!
See you later in my next post then.
Bye bye!

Comments

  1. Annnnnnnnnnw I like the skirt , I'll buy ! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wig did you use on the last picture? Looks nice! :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! These skirts really look flattering on you! :'D
    Now I'm considering buying a wool pastel skirt like yours... it's so cute! ;A;
    I really like the wig you have on the first pic. ;)

    http://hasakitsuki.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That milk carton shirt is so cute!
    But if I bought it I'd write "almond" on every carton right above from where it says "milk". x)
    The skirt is very lovely, especially because it's my favorite color. (>^.^<)

    vegcourtesy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw cute outfits! I love the skirt the most :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both coord are lovely!



    roykawaiiza.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute as always! ;)
    I didn't know about this Romwe store! Thanks for the review; I checked their site and even found some nice stuff that pretty boys like me could wear! Gotta love alternative clothing stores! <3

    http://valkoinensamurai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. That shirt is so cute, I love it! <3

    http://rustorstardust.blogspot.pt/ **

    ReplyDelete
  9. Romwe has really cute clothes... but from what i have experienced and what i've seen, they only actually ship out the clothes to people who are promoting them, but if you are a random person they will just take your money and you will never get the clothes... it happened to me, i ordered 5 months ago and i never got it and they never gave me a refund... i have heard similar things as well on youtube and on forums... so be weary when ordering from romwe people..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you tried mailing them? If you got no reply, you can always contact Paypal and get a refund, even if the seller themselves won't reply to you. So far, I have talked with 2 of my friends who shopped from Romwe and they had no problems, maybe your items were out of stock?
      You should still message them and try to solve it, at least get a refund from Paypal.

      Delete
  10. Türk oldugun halde nedn başka dilde blogun anlamadm, ama çk hoş bi tarzın var özellikle ayakkabıların çok hoşuma gidiyor, kocaman kocaman, ayy nası tatlı yaa. :))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment