Skip to main content

CosplaySky Review&Ryuko Matoi Photoshoot (Photo Heavy!)

Wow, I sure did take my time to write this post!
I deeply apologize for posting this so late, but I wanted to make sure to get some nice photos ready for this review!
This time I will be reviewing a wig and a costume from CosplaySky.
CosplaySky
Make sure to check their site out! They have many character props, wigs and costumes for anime, game and movie characters. There are a lot of costumes to choose from and most of them are amazing!
As for the costume I chose...
I chose Ryuko Matoi's costume from Kill la Kill.
I knew she wasn't going to suit me but I really like her so I wanted to give her a try. 
(I might cosplay Nonon and Mako as well! I think they will be better.)
I also got Ryuko's wig from them and you can find their links below!
Ryuko Matoi Costume
First of all, I think the price for this costume is very reasonable, considering that it came in high quality. The costume includes; The top, skirt, suspenders which are separate from the costume itself and gloves. Ryuko only wears one glove but I received two gloves. ; u ;
I also gave my measurements so the costume was custom-made and it fit me perfectly, I am very happy about that!! I usually have trouble with my costumes and end up adjusting them. Fabric is listed as uniform cloth and I think it is thick and suitable for this kind of a costume. Nothing is shiny about this costume, which is the biggest plus to this costume. I really hate shiny materials in cosplay costumes, unless the costume is supposed to be shiny.
I wasn't notified when this costume was shipped out, so I'm not sure how long it took for it to get done, but I received the items in less than a month. You have no idea how awesome this is, I have had many bad experiences with other cosplay sites before because of this. ;___; 
According to the site, the costume needs about 7-12 days to process and 3-7 days to arrive at your home. I'm really pleased with it~! ; u ;
Ryuko Matoi Wig
I received the wigs from this site as well. Unlike it is shown, it arrived unstyled, which I think is a good thing, so I could style them according to my face proportions. I had a bit trouble and ended up making the wig too short for the character, but please forgive me ; u ;
Apart from my mistake, nothing was wrong with the wig. I found it high quality as well, because literally no hair fell out as I styled it. There were a lot of hair too, so the wig cap never showed up. 

If you are curious about the photoshoot, I will be posting my photos from now on. 
Enjoy!
I WANT TO KISS EDNIZ ON THE FOREHEAD I LOVE THIS SHOT
Close up...
This one is a blooper actually! 
But Edniz really liked it so I wanted to publish it too. ; u ;
What do you think about the photos? I think Edniz did a great job and capturing my photos even if I didn't suit this character. I will be posting more photos on my page in future.
I also can't wait to cosplay Nonon from Kill la Kill next!
I will keep you updated, so stay tuned!
Love you and bye bye!



Comments

  1. baby you are so sexy ><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice cosplay. Make sure to post more

    ReplyDelete
  3. Won't you do any everyday makeup tutorial/"get ready with me"s in the near future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooo cool idea~, I want to see an everyday makeup tutorial hehe ^^~

      www.seshiriadesu.blogspot.com

      Delete
    2. I third that!

      Awesome cosplay, Don't worry you suit Matoi perfectly! ^_^

      minae | minaekei.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  4. Nice pictures! Greetings from a silly cosplayer :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a really pretty cosplayer, you look so good on all that you wear

    http://cookiescorpse.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats why I like Anzu, 'cause she don't "sell" herself stripping or showing more than she should.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats why I like Anzu, 'cause she don't "sell" herself stripping or showing more than she should.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really a nice blog. Now our website cosjj.com is also looking for the excellent cosplayer, contact us via
    info@cosjj.com if you have have any insterests, we would offer free costumes to you as long as you meet our sponsoring terms.

    Free Costumes

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the last part I care for such info a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck. kakashi costume

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment