Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO I.Fairy Hanabi Blue&Black Pigtails Wig Review

Good afternoon from Turkey~!
My days are going so...weird. 
For the first time I'm not feeling any pressure about school&exams.
  MAYBE THAT'S BECAUSE THE UNIVERSITY DIDN'T START YET BUT LET'S IGNORE THAT FACT.
I'm not used to this what is happening ahahaha-
Okay before I start talking non-stop, I will move onto the review!
In this post, I will be reviewing a pair of lenses and a cosplay wig from Uniqso~!

Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!

You can check my previous review to read about the shipping, as these items arrived in the same parcel.
Okay, the lenses first!
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
I have a thing for blue lenses. 
I keep searching until I find a nice pair which blends with my real eye-color. Since these lenses are mostly for dark-colored eyes, I have yet to find the perfect pair, but still, there are some really nice lenses!
First of all, these are 16.2 mm, which means they will make your eyes look HUGE.
The GEO brand has the same design up in a lower diameter, if you'd like to use smaller lenses, you can check it here.
But I prefer the I.Fairy brand since it's more comfortable and I also like bigger lenses more.
Here are some tips for getting used to wearing big lenses!
I absolutely love them!
But with light. 8)
In a darker place, they seem like a darker blue color, which I do not prefer. But in light, they look bright on my blue eyes. I still think they'd look better on darker eyes and give the "donut" effect by creating the illusion that the dark eye colored iris are the pupils.
The wig I combined with these lenses iiiiis~
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
I thought black hair could go well with blue eyes~!
I also like the wigs with pigtails better, because you have so many alternatives to style them!
Twin buns, for example! Or you can ditch the pigtails and have a cute short hairstyle.
The wig came unstyled so I had to cut the bangs.
I had no idea what I was doing but I cut them anyway. 8) They turned out ok!
The wig was silky compared to the other wig I have, so it was easy to brush&cut it, thank goodness.

 You can relax now, the photo spam is over~!
When I posted this online, many Chinese followers of mine told me that I looked like Nico from Love Live.
It wasn't on purpose though, I don't watch the anime, haha. ; w ;
I think not... What do you think?
Let me know in the comments!
Bye for now~!

Comments

  1. pleaaaase do a tutorial how you cut the bangs of your wigs ;-;

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're so cuteee XD

    www.miharujulie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you look with black hair *-*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nico nico nii! U R soo cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where did you get the hair bows? If you don't mind my asking! ^^ I need to know! Thank you~ ❁

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment