Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO I.Fairy Cara Red Review & Silica Cosplay Photos

Hello once again!
Thank you so much for your nice messages, I was so happy to read them!
Once I'm done with the hospital stuff, a new life will be waiting for me.
I'll be moving to the university dorm, I'm a little bit scared but also curious about the life in the dorm.
Let's see what happens!
In this post, I will be reviewing a pair of red lenses from Uniqso.
Shop Uniqso
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
As I said in my previous review, the lenses were shipped separately from the wigs and with FedEx Express, so they took around 5-7 to arrive! Ahh, I love it when my items arrive fast!
The lenses I'm going to review are my favorite red lenses so far. 
This is my second time getting them and I haven't seen another pair of red lenses which are more vibrant than this. So I always go with this pair.
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount!
I was expecting them to look vibrant when I saw the stock photo. But usually the lenses don't turn out as they are shown, so I was a bit uneasy when I first got them. 
But I was wrong! 
They really pop-out when you wear them. I can say that it would give the same effect on dark eyes too, because it doesn't show any hint of my real eye color through it's own color. Also the pupil hole is kind of small(which I really like, because of my light colored eyes), so it didn't expose my real eye color and gave that weird effect. Unless I looked into the light directly, ofcourse.
Also, once I used my eye-drops, I could use them for 6-7 hours straight, without needing the eye-drops again. As expected from my favorite, I.Fairy brand.
Once I convinced Edniz to do a photoshoot, I took her to the usual place we do our photoshoots with force and we took lots of amazing photos of my Silica cosplay. Edniz always makes my shitty cosplays look good. My babbu.
I will be spamming you with photos for now, more will come so stay tuned on my Facebook page as well!
Enjoy~!
 I wish I wasn't so lazy and could start editing the Silica photos again but... ;_;
Ugh, I will work on it, I promise!
Until then, take care!
I love you!
 

Comments

  1. I waited for Silica yeeeyyy, finally!
    *-* So pretty photos! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm off to university too, but staying at home. Big changes <3 The lens are so vivid!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with university! It's an experience, and definitely lots of fun, but make sure you get involved in societies and clubs to keep yourself busy, cause the loneliness/homesickness can get pretty bad ;; But if you keep yourself busy it should be fine! Lovely review, those lenses look amazing ♥

    the49thnameJoin my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so cute as Silica. I think that character suits you perfectly :] Have fun at university!

    ~ Sann
    www.Piixel.nl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where are your eyelashes from?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Now that I am looking at these old posts,i remember the time i saw you with those lenses.Our eyes met for a second and I was totally amazed and creeped out at the same time,haha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment