Skip to main content

☆☆UNIQSO Aoba Wig&Hades Wig Review

Hello again!
First of all, thank you everyone for your nice wishes on my previous post!
Right now I am resting and I will get even better soon.
At physical therapy, they put special bands on my back&neck area and they look really funny because they are pink and black. But I try to hide them with my clothes.
Really hard to do so in these hot days, though.

OH ALSO. 
The results of the university exam will be announced tomorrow!
This is something I can't get out of my mind last 3 days, I can't sleep or focus on anything and it's really draining. I hope I got in so I can sleep in relief finally.

Enough about me!
Now let's move onto today's review, shall we?
Today I will be reviewing two wigs from Uniqso and they are both amazing. But I do have a favorite!
Shop Uniqso
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount~!
Well, I got both lenses and wigs from Uniqso this month, but since they ship their wigs from another place, wigs took longer to arrive. Lenses were sent out with FedEx and took around 5-7 days to arrive, while the wigs took around a month.
I received four wigs in the parcel, which I will be reviewing in my next reviews. They were all packed in their own plastic bags, apart from each other. They weren't smashed or harmed, I'm really impressed to be honest.

Kamigami No Asobi - Hades Wig
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount~!
I'm not sure if you know the character but this is a cosplay wig for the "Hades" character from Kamigami no Asobi. I only heard of the anime and the story, I haven't watched it. The reason I chose this wig was to use it in daily life, not for cosplay purpose.
The wig came styled as in the photo. It had the "ahoge" part tied just like in the photo, so it could stand up like that. It was curled and the curls wasn't ruined on the way so I didn't have to style it again.
I also thought if I used my Kimchi Maki Yellow lenses, it'd create a contrast and "pop", so these photos happened.


I had some problems with false lashes so dumped the lower ones, haha.

The second wig is an Aoba wig from Dramatical Murder.

Dramatical Murder - Aoba Wig
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount~!
I have to say that this wig is really poofy and wig! Some of you might think the poofiness is not suitable for Aoba. Personally, I prefer poofy&big wigs over the others, but if you'd like to reduce the poofiness, you can always use hair gel and hair sprays to style this wig. Also, you might need to cut the front bangs, they do not come cut.
I think receiving a wig bigger-longer-poofier than you expect is a good thing, because you can style them just like you want, but you might not be able to do it if you receive a smaller, non-poofy wig.
I'm also in love with the color! It is really vibrant(but not in a shiny way), and it fades to a very light blue in the ends of the longer parts.
I really like Aoba!
However, I'm not suitable for male characters since I'm not that skilled at makeup. So this is not a cosplay or a test-shot, just saying.


The lenses I'm using in these photos are I.Fairy Kirei Brown!
That's all for today's review~!
Here are some tips for storing your wigs!
Don't forget to use the code "anzujaamu" for a %10 discount~!
Aaaaand have a wonderful day/night!
Love you!

Comments

  1. You are perfect Aoba, Anzu-senpai ; A ;

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are very cute Aoba, you should do his cosplay! It will be the best! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. "You are very cute Aoba, you should do his cosplay! It will be the best! ♥" Yeah, the kid version. NOT the grown up version pls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, that was rather rude. :T Anzu can cosplay whoever she wants. I know you're trying to be helpful, but I don't think that's the right way to do it.

      On the other hand, Anzu, you look gorgeous. In my opinion, if you truly love the character, it won't matter how "accurate" you look. As long as you enjoy what your doing...that's all that really matters. If you really like Aoba, Anzu, then go for it! <333

      Delete
  4. Your blog is interesting~ ^^
    Get well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. please cosplay Aoba! and get well soon Anzu-Senpai!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment