Skip to main content

Anzu's Spring Sheinside Favorites!

Good night everyone~! (As it is 11:30 PM in Turkey, haha!) 
This time I'm not here for a review but for a wishlist/favorite list from Sheinside.
Spring is almost here and we'll need cute clothes to catch up with it, no?♡ 
That's why I decided to combine some clothes from Sheinside and write an outfit post for you cuties, just in case if you're having a hard time finding nice clothes!

Here we go!

This one is a summer-ish outfit, but I couldn't resist because the shirt design is adorable.

Shirt
Shorts


You might like these if you are a fairy-kei&MyLittlePony fan! This would make a cute whole outfit with colorful socks oh gosh~ ;u;
Shirt
Shorts



This combine is one of the cutest things I've ever seen on Sheinside!! If you like the girly look, this is for you!
Shirt
Skirt


And this one is for a more street fashion focused one! Combined with thigh high black or white socks... Ahhh, I need to get these! 
Skirt
Shirt

These are all for now! I hope I could help you decide on what to get for Spring~! I'm definitely getting the last outfit, I'm in love with it! 

See you at my next blog post! Buh-baiii!

Comments

  1. Nice outfits ^^
    I love the pony t-shirt *0*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit posts! I hope you do more of them in the future u v u

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment