Skip to main content

✩✩SpreePicky 2nd Review

Hello!
So this is the second part of my Spreepicky review~!
This was not sponsored, I got it with my own money.

Now onto the stuff I got~
I got a lolita set by Infanta. The Creamy Cat Salopette+Blouse+Headbow and Wristcuffs!
I used Classical Puppets' bell shaped petticoat with it, so it looked really nice and puffy. uwu It's the best petticoat I own tbh.

The package arrived around a month, because it got stuck in customs office in Turkey for a week or so, otherwise it could have arrived sooner! Everything was packed nicely and nothing was damaged. They also put in a cute little message! <3


I was so excited I forgot to breathe lol.

✩Creamy Cat Salopette✩
✩Creamy Cat Wristcuffs✩
✩Creamy Cat Headbow✩

Also, the set comes in 3 different colors, so make sure to check them out before your purchase!

And some photos while wearing it,

With the new bell shaped petti I got, the skirt looks really puffy and I feel like a princess! 

And a photo from behind, because it has a really cute cat eared hoodie and you should see it!


And some details,

Can you see those cute little paws!? ;w;

I loved the colors, print, everything! It's really comfortable to wear too! The shirt comes apart from it's ribbon, so you have the choice to wear it or not. Also there are 5 of those ribbons which are attached to salopette, you can wear it however you want. I'm planning on turning the other two into headbows!
The fabric is thick and good quality and I'm really happy with this purchase!

The headbow and wristcuffs are really pretty, here is a close up photo of them,

I want to live in this dress forever. qvq

✩Creamy Cat Salopette✩
✩Creamy Cat Wristcuffs✩
✩Creamy Cat Headbow✩

And for your purchases over $30.00, use the code "anzujaamu" to get a %10 discount!

✩Spreepicky Storenvy✩

Stay tuned for the next part, it's not over!

If you have any questions please mail me at,

✩anzujaamu@gmail.com✩

Thank you for reading!

Comments

Post a Comment