Skip to main content

✩Anzu's Sheinside Favorites✩

Hello everyone~!

I often get asked about the stores which sell Harajuku clothes. So today I'm going to introduce you to a nice site where you can find them!

The site is Sheinside~


Winter is almost here, and the weather is very cold in Turkey. So I chose some of my favorite jackets/jumpers for you to see from Sheinside!

For first collage, I found some Harajuku inspired clothes.

Batman
Pizza
Cross Sweater
Bart
Wham
Cat

And for the ones who would want more like a "sweet" look, I arranged pink-ish, bright clothes~!

Sheinside also sells very nice skirts/shorts and tights, so make sure to check them out~!

Sheinside

If you have any questions, please mail me at,
✩anzujaamu@gmail.com✩

Thank you for reading and have a wonderful day!

Comments

  1. Tamam iyi güzelde..Bir de bunların Türkçelerini yazsan? Anlamıyorum İngilizce sıfır yani :c

    ReplyDelete
  2. facebooktan da ekledim sponsorluk aldığın zaman bildirebilir misin ?? :D zeliha benim :) alacağımürünler bayağı bir var :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. omgg i love the pink outfits! they are so cute :)

    xx
    emi-rii.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Made a cosplay of personna please ^^
    Do you speak turkey anzujaamu ?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment